- WHOWe Are
- WHATWe Do
- HOWWe Do It
- WHEREWe Work
Our experience includes campaigns in over 30 countries in Africa, Asia, Latin America and Eastern Europe. All campaigns are large-scale (500 to 8,000 broadcasts) and are transmitted on local TV and/or radio stations, in local languages.
Evidence of impact
We have a track record in developing countries in Africa, Asia and Latin America. Many of our campaigns have demonstrated dramatic increases in the uptake of many basic interventions. Others have changed behaviours at the household level, directly improving health outcomes. We also have evidence of a ‘dose-response’ relationship, showing that people with higher exposure to the campaign exhibit higher rates of the targeted behaviours.
Campaigns listed by focus issue
Our staff have run highly successful behaviour change campaigns on:
- Leprosy (including the world's three largest campaigns, in Brazil, India and Nepal)
- HIV/AIDS (including two of the world's largest campaigns, in India and Cambodia, and consultancy in Mozambique)
- Reproductive health (in Vietnam)
- Trachoma (the world's five largest campaigns, with a focus on Ethiopia)
- Tuberculosis (in Brazil)
- Maternal and child health (in Burkina Faso, Kenya, India and Cambodia)
- Early childhood development (in Jamaica, Peru and Bangladesh)
Click on a country to read about our campaigns and their impact on behaviour change and health outcomes.
Find out more or get involved
Read about our Media Million Lives initiative
Download a PDF summary of DMI
Watch short videos
Register to receive
Contact our London office for a chat